One of my friends made a list of 30 things she wanted to accomplish by the time she turned 30 (she just turned 29), and I figured, why not set goals for myself for this year. Im a major procrastinator and I’ve had things I’ve wanted to do for a long time, but I’ve yet to start.. so perhaps having a list on my blog as a reminder will give me the kick in the arse that I need to get going! Im going to add a couple things that I’ve wanted to do that I just recently did because it’s going to show me that hey, you’ve done some.. DO THE REST! Oh, and Im only doing 15… I know myself.
Start a cookbook of my favorite recipes.
- Savings Account.. add money to it( and leave it there!).
- Buy books/audio cds to learn Italian fluently.
- Take family portraits and get them framed.
Buy a new vacuumand burn the other one. Find a career path that suits me (not necessarily THE job, but an idea as a start).
- Get my first professional massage (Im not partial to getting more).
- Plan a couple weekend trips for the family.
Buy myself a slow cooker.
- Start mastering the art of… Pastries and Desserts.
- Make myself a dental and
eye appointment and GO! Teach Noah how to read words with more than 3 letters.
- Get a haircut that I adore and maintain it.
Branch out and find new authors to read (stop re-reading the favorites!). Take a few college courses in areas Im interested in… just because.
The items in italics are ones I’ve begun and obviously the ones crossed out are one’s I’ve accomplished.
Not doing too shabby!